We at K & K Crafters are super excited to announce our first every BOGO Sale! It’s coming up quick so listen up. This Friday at 6:00 pm EST we will be doing a Facebook Live on our BOGO Event Group. Can’t make it to the live? No problem. The sale is open until NOON on Monday, June 22nd. Everything is First Come, First Serve so be sure to check out the FB group as soon as you can starting Friday evening.
Make sure you get into this group so you can see everything we have for sale! https://www.facebook.com/groups/KandKBOGO/
During the live we will be showing you all of the items we have for sale. There more than 100 great items! We’ve got stamps, Bundles, Dies, Tools, Embelishments, etc. All retired product.
“Why do I want to buy your retired products?” you ask? Well, first of all you can’t buy them from Stampin’ Up! anymore. Get items you may have missed! But best of all, you get dollar for dollar what you spend on FREE NEW Merchandise from the new Annual Catalog! SWEET!
Buy One Get One FREE Guidelines
- Purchase from my retired products, and get dollar for dollar in equal dollars to spend out of the current catalog with Stampin’ Up!
- I will invoice you for the cost to ship the retired merchandise to you. You must pay this within 48 hours, or your items will go back up for sale.
- You must be the first person to claim a stamp set/product on the Facebook Live, or afterwards I will post them in an album and you can claim them on the picture until the end of the event (Monday, June 22nd at Noon EST). Once you claim your product on the album pic, I will comment sale pending, and then you have 48 hours to pay your invoice and place your order with Stampin’ Up!. It’s not considered sold until you’ve paid your shipping invoice AND made your Stampin’ Up! online purchase. So have those WishLists ready!
- I will ship your retired merchandise within the week following your paid invoice.
- You realize the stamps most likely are used, and you are purchasing them in an “As-is” condition…there are no returns.
- For each $50.00 you spend, I will be giving you a free item! It could be a stamp set, embellishment, or any other awesome crafting supply! I really appreciate you!! Again, this is from my stash, so items like stamp sets are most likely used.
- Payments will be collected via PayPal.
- I will need your current address of where you want me to send your retired merchandise (Paypal will ask you for this). If you want to make sure the address is up to date you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you have shopped from all that you want with the retiring product you will place your new Stampin’ Up! order through and online like with a host code, or you can email me your order and I can place it for you. (Basically you pay for the new product and I GIVE you what you order from my retired stash FREE! SWEET!)
Now, make sure you click on over to the group page: